Welcome to the NOW Squad English level test!
Do you know your English level?
Take a few minutes to find out. The results of this test will give you an accurate idea of your English level according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
The test will last approximately 5 to 10 minutes. There are 26 questions and it will take into account:
1. Your experience learning English: How much English you have studied (2 questions)
2. Self assessment: How confident you feel with the four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. (4 questions)
3. Language assessment: How much English you know (20 questions).
Here are some instructions for the language assessment questions to make it easier for you:
1. Look at the images, they are there to help you.
2. Choose the best possible answer.
3. All answers must be grammatically correct.
4. Please, do not guess. Only choose “Not sure” when you do not know or are unsure about the answer.
There are listening questions so make sure your headphones or speakers are working well before you start.
NOW, go for it!
Good luck! 😉